top of page

Trial Group

Public·1 student

The Matrix Is Getting Rebooted

LINK > https://blltly.com/2trVx1

The Matrix Is Getting Rebooted

It's unclear what form this Matrix reboot would take. A TV series has already been nixed, so we're definitely looking at a new movie or trilogy. Writer Penn has been involved in a lot of superhero movies, so it's possible a take on The Matrix will look more like a comic book than a weird cyberpunk robot nightmare. A best-case scenario might be something like what we saw in the truly excellent anime anthology The Animatrix, which told stories from earlier in the Matrix timeline, before the Machines conquered humanity.

The Scream (2022) executives have Spider-Man: No Way Home to thank for getting people back into theaters, which is where horror always performs best. With these fairly successful opening weekends at the box office, it looks like we may have more tired sequels to tired reboots to 20-year-old series in the near future. Yay Hollywood!

The point is the Matrix has always been rebooted within the world of The Matrix. The question is, depending on how far production on this film goes, what story will the creative team choose to tell, and will you be one of those that choose to watch it

Yes, major movie studios appear to have run out of ideas, doling out big-budget superhero franchises and lazy remakes with what seem like unlimited resources. But those decisions are in large part a response to the market. Audiences go for monstrosities like Transformers and Power Rangers because there are still plenty of people who just want popcorn-movie bombast. That might explain why there are currently talks of rebooting the popular science fiction franchise The Matrix, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The original film, released in 1999, became a sleeper hit, bringing in over $463 million worldwide, and winning four Academy Awards. The movie also managed to turn national treasure Keanu Reeves into a very wealthy man. The film spawned two sequels, The Matrix: Reloaded, The Matrix: Revolutions, and the straight-to-DVD Animatrix, all released in 2003. A new version of the movie, in our currently absurd and tumultuous times, seems like a no-brainer.

I'm the Entertainment Writer here at GamesRadar+, focusing on news, features, and interviews with some of the biggest names in film and TV. On-site, you'll find me marveling at Marvel and providing analysis and room temperature takes on the newest films, Star Wars and, of course, anime. Outside of GR, I love getting lost in a good 100-hour JRPG, Warzone, and kicking back on the (virtual) field with Football Manager. My work has also been featured in OPM, FourFourTwo, and Game Revolution."}; var triggerHydrate = function() window.sliceComponents.authorBio.hydrate(data, componentContainer); var triggerScriptLoadThenHydrate = function() var script = document.createElement('script'); script.src = ' -8-0/authorBio.js'; script.async = true; script.id = 'vanilla-slice-authorBio-component-script'; script.onload = () => window.sliceComponents.authorBio = authorBio; triggerHydrate(); ; document.head.append(script); if (window.lazyObserveElement) window.lazyObserveElement(componentContainer, triggerScriptLoadThenHydrate); else triggerHydrate(); } }).catch(err => console.log('Hydration Script has failed for authorBio Slice', err)); }).catch(err => console.log('Externals script failed to load', err));Bradley RussellSocial Links NavigationI'm the Entertainment Writer here at GamesRadar+, focusing on news, features, and interviews with some of the biggest names in film and TV. On-site, you'll find me marveling at Marvel and providing analysis and room temperature takes on the newest films, Star Wars and, of course, anime. Outside of GR, I love getting lost in a good 100-hour JRPG, Warzone, and kicking back on the (virtual) field with Football Manager. My work has also been featured in OPM, FourFourTwo, and Game Revolution.

We got our first look at the rebooted classic alongside a deluge of new phones from Nokia and other manufacturers at annual phone fies

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page